Thursday 15 January 2009

How to find documents of the Council - Example: COREPER meeting on 23 December 2008

Somebody from UNICE (aka BUSINESSEUROPE) earlier today came to this blog looking for the COREPER meeting on 23 December 2008.

Sorry, I didn't cover this one.

But as a service to Europe's business and industry - here is the agenda of that meeting. I looked it up on the advanced search of the public register of the Council, looking for the words "permanent representatives" in the title and the document date ">01122008". I hope that helps for the next research...

I wonder what agenda point s/he was interested in...?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hallo, du scheinst dich ja ziemlich gut mit der Recherche von EU-Dokumenten auszukennen. Ich versuche gerade verzweifelt Dokumente des Coreper I und II zum Thema Kaukasuskrieg zu finden. Hast du vielleicht einen Tipp für mich? ;-)

Julien Frisch said...

For those not speaking German: Anonymous is looking for COREPER documents covering the war in the Caucasus last year.

@ anonymous: I will have look, but I won't make it today. (Ich schau mal; heute schaffe ich es aber nicht mehr.)